The Lisbon MBA Diaries – the students share their experience
The Lisbon MBA is a partnership between the two top portuguese business schools, FCEE Católica and NOVA, in collaboration with MIT Sloan (USA). This blog is a place for The Lisbon MBA students to share their day to day MBA experience.

Almost finishing

By NC
It's truth... The 4th term is over and is only missing the 5th one...
I'm already feeling that I would miss this spirit... This has been a fantastic year.
Since my last post, I had the possibility of being 3 amazing weeks in Boston studying in MIT Sloan. What I can tell about these weeks, is that they were very hard weeks in terms of workload, but very intense weeks of having fun with my colleagues. The classes were amazing, the professors outstanding and Boston lovely...
Afterwards, I went for my summer internship in São Paulo, Brazil, where I worked 7 weeks at Kemin applying some of the knowledge acquired during the first terms of the program, because I choose to stress my self in this internship: I'm from Finance and I did my internship in Strategy and Marketing! I asked for help to some of the teachers and all of them were willing to help me, it was very nice!
Now the electives courses are being very challenging, but the workload has been almost the same, but now I have to split my time to find my job after the MBA.
Wish me luck!!!

0 comments so far.

Something to say?