The Lisbon MBA Diaries – the students share their experience
The Lisbon MBA is a partnership between the two top portuguese business schools, FCEE Católica and NOVA, in collaboration with MIT Sloan (USA). This blog is a place for The Lisbon MBA students to share their day to day MBA experience.

Summer Internship

By André Doria
Last Wednesday I gave the final presentation of my summer internship at a Portuguese company called Critical Software. The internship was about business development for the Aeronautics, Space and Defence department, and comprehended strategy definition, marketing analysis and technical guidelines creation for an emergent software system in the logistics branch. The whole experience was tremendously gratifying because it allowed me to explore a wide set of business concepts learned throughout the MBA, with some depth. In general, I felt confident and well prepared for the assignment.
I had the luck of finding a great team that gave me the freedom and trust to prove my worth within these 2 months. The output was a business plan and a new product definition, which together allowed me to get creative and thus exercise some of my favorite skills.

In summary, it was one of the most valuable experiences so far in the MBA and I am sincerely grateful for that.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?